!Re: [Artemisia] BOTE/Uprising History

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Mon Apr 11 02:30:30 CDT 2005

Sounds like something a household should sponsor some night at Uprising.
(And of course if I know they are going to, I can make sure it's mentioned
on the web site and schedule.)

:-Greetings Artemisia, and Goode Ladye Jahane in particular,
:-
:-In regards to your challenge or brings stories to the Abbey, how
:-about we go
:-one better.  Let us attempt to find a time one evening that is
:-appropriate
:-and have a "Artemisian History Story Telling" gathering.  Kind of like a
:-bardic circle, but stories (though songs would be more than
:-welcome as well
:-I expect).
:-
:-This sounds to me like a must attend gathering!
:-
:-Alan

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.