[Artemisia] Crown photos?

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 11:00:52 CDT 2005

Greetings all who attended Crown Tourney with their cameras,

Bahadur Kyle and I are looking in earnest for photos taken of either or both of us at Crown. We had several lovely folks approach us to tell us of the 'awesome' photo they took. We would very much like to get copies. They can be emailed to this badsquire address if in electronic format, or email me to make arrangements for hardcopy transport, if needed.

Thank you much and congratulations to their Royal Highnesses!
Isabeau