[Artemisia] Artemisian Prize May 7th

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Mon Apr 11 21:44:25 CDT 2005

Good Citizens of Artemisia!

 I greet you this day to remind you of the upcoming Kingdom Exhibition of
all skills, talents and craft!  As Champion to Their Glorious Majesties, I
have taken to heart Their request to offer a PRIZE to an individual I find
worthy at this GRAND DISPLAY in the Shire of Stan Wyrm.

  So, I have plun{er, BORROWED}from the treasures to be found in the
Hawksreach Manor {the Mistress will NEVER miss those antiquated family
heirlooms}, wheeled & dealed and struck such  bargains that I have now a
chest of spices fresh from the caravans for a prize.

    Then there was the armory . . . . {a small knife, that mace so dusty . .
. .a grimey hauberk}a few items auctioned at the market and VIOLA!  A SECOND
prize was obtained.  A large mixing bowl with items for a baker, including
the highly recommended _English Bread and Yeast Cookery_.

Both prizes deserving of a Champion!   While the bounty reflects my own
interests, skills and aspirations, I have not chosen a particluar field.
This will be your chance to educate me in your particular interest.

I challenge all other Champions of the Crown to produce a Prize worthy of
their station!

A Servant of Artemisia,
Maistreas Caointiarn
Kingdom Arts and Sciences Champion