[Artemisia] Cabin Logistics at Uprising

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Tue Apr 12 09:26:46 CDT 2005

I don't list them for a few reasons, biggest being there are a very few of
them and it is not exactly on-site (Just Really close).  They are called the
"Cut Throat Inn"  I know Lady Bethoc will be staying in one and has the
details.  If you want to ask her privatly e-mail her at leishman10 at juno.com
.