[Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 19, Issue 16

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 20:11:10 CDT 2005

Greetings, Artemisia:
In a previous message, I said:

I should like to see a body of work, from old to new. I want to see growth
in one or more arts or sciences: the progress of an artist from beginner to
accomplished worker. I care not what the art or science might be. Show me
your early work and compare and contrast with what you've done more
recently.

To clarify, I should like to add:

If you have given all your early work away, as scribes do, I will consider
photographs with descriptive labels describing the work and its chronology.
This applies to any work that is no longer in the possession of its creator.

We shall look forward to seeing all of you in Stan Wyrm at Artemisian Prize.
Yours in service to Artemisia,
Caryn
Regina