[Artemisia] Cabin Logistics at Uprising

Sue kynewynn at sfcn.org
Tue Apr 12 21:23:41 CDT 2005

If these aren't available,  I know they used to rent cabins & RV spaces at
Heisie Hot Springs,  which is just a few miles away from the Uprising
Site --- this was years ago when I lived in Idaho though,  so I don't know
if they still do.   The hotpools are great  for relaxing though after a long
hot day. . .
FWIW --
KyneWynn