[Artemisia] Re: Cabin Logistics at Uprising

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Wed Apr 13 00:50:07 CDT 2005

:-There is also a larger facility a little but up the road (if you take a
:-left turn, instead of right) and follow the road up the hill. Don't know
:-if they have cabins, it looked to me more like a cabin style hotel... and
:-by the way, they have a hot springs and a pool... don't know if they are
:-one and the same.   Don't know the name of that place though, so I can't
:-give you any contact information for them. sorry.

Heise Hot Springs.  Actually doing a search for lodging and Heise brings up
a list like...
Lodging Search Results Granite Creek Guest Ranch
City: Ririe Region: Eastern
7N Ranch
City: Ririe Region: Eastern
Heise Hot Springs
City: Ririe Region: Eastern
Mountain River Ranch RV Park & Campground
City: Ririe Region: Eastern
Cutthroat Inn
City: Ririe Region: Eastern
Kelly's Island
City: Ririe Region: Eastern
Table Rock
City: Ririe Region: Eastern
Juniper Park
City: Ririe Region: Eastern

No I didn'd check each site out, this is just a list in case you want it.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.