[Artemisia] BOTE/Uprising History Wallpaper Kingdom

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Thu Apr 14 18:43:29 CDT 2005

After much searching in these dusty archives that have been made available
to me I have finally found IT.  I would have reported this news sooner, but
what good would be it to just say I had found IT, nay I spent the many hours
by candle light in the dusty catacombs painstakingly copying the text letter
by letter so the words could be brought forth into the light for all to
again see.

So if thy be curious to the story of the "Wallpaper Kingdom" (or other
records I have recovered) I suggest a visit to the Barony of One Thousand
Eyes Web Site Archives (I'm still looking for a spider web motif).

OK I'll make it easy.  www.uprisingwar.org/bote click the word Archives at
the Bottom Left.

I think I'll take a copy to do a recital tonight at FP.

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Sergeant Major, Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Come to Uprising XIX www.uprisingwar.org
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.