[Artemisia] BOTE/Uprising History

Lynette Stumpp pandabr at srv.net
Thu Apr 14 19:04:07 CDT 2005

I must correct Your Grace on a minor misconception. We did not con you into
anything. My original plan, when the idea of the betrothal was brought to
me, was to have you quash it. I told the originators of the idea that since
Sir John (at the time Squire John) was your squire that it could not be done
without your consent and participation. I fully expected you to ax the whole
idea. You loved it and it took off from there.

By the way, Conner is not innocent in this endeavor. He was right there with
the rest of us who had a part to play in it. And Conner, before you
contradict me, let me remind you of something....Basil and the boys.
(Another good story).

Antoinette