[Artemisia] FW: resignation- posting of opening

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Thu Apr 14 19:42:51 CDT 2005

  _____

From: Morgan Wolf [mailto:morganwolf at sofast.net]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 12:47 PM
To: 'Jeffery Webster'; 'Sean Oppenheimer'; 'Elaine'
Subject: resignation- posting of opening

  Unto all Artemisians, I send this missive to inform you that, due to the
advancement of my academic career and mundane life, I will be leaving
Montana and returning to Salt Lake City shortly.  Details are still in
progress, but most probably by the end of June I will be a Utahn.  As such,
I must resign my office.  Anyone interested in filling this office should
send a Letter of Intent, including mundane and SCA resumes, to Their Royal
Majesties and HL Ulric de Dalyhel, and me as soon as possible.  Primary
requirement is living in Montana.  It has been an honor to serve in this
office, and I hope to serve the Kingdom again in similar manner at some
point in the future.

Morgan Blaidd Du

Deputy Kingdom Seneschal-North