[Artemisia] Corrupted Pictures at House Holloway

tangl tangl at myway.com
Fri Apr 15 14:11:52 CDT 2005

News about the pictures:

Anyone wishing to see the pictures, please visit www.householloway.com! Heck, make it your home page!

"Hello.

> Picture #182 took <br>some
> time to load--and then my screen came up with the
> my firewall tells me every photo from #182 to the
> last appears to be <br>impregnated with spyware.

The reason your Firewiall detected it as spyware is
because I had not uploaded teh files yet. Your
Firewall assumes that because a file is missing that
Spyware obvoiusly removed it.
They are now uploaded.

> At
> least one photo in each of the other albums has

The other pictures you weren't able to upload, send me
a list. With our server it may be as simple as the
difference between ".JPG" and ".jpg" (which has
happened more times than I can count.

In Service of the Dream,
Darius Coligny

HouseHolloway.com

(Mundanely as Jason Conner)"

“A long time ago in a setting that lets us explain away magic and technology that is metaphysically impossible, without resorting to time-consuming dialogue exchanges..."

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine