[Artemisia] BOTE/Uprising History

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:21:32 CDT 2005

Yeah, just because I was at the demo that Deirdre and I explained to
the 12 year olds that somone their age would already be married to
someone older than me, and someone Kyrie's age (dear lord that was a
while ago...) would be betrothed to someone my age, and just because
at fighter practice I said "You know what would be funny...", and
because I helped track down willing parents with a baby girl, and read
the scroll in court, does not mean that I had anything to do with it.

Um.

Well, ok, a little.  But I didn't actually put any plans into motion,
get Alan's permission, negotiate bride price, write the scroll, get
Their Excellencies permission to do the betrothal in Court, make sure
that John was there for it, or any of the other real evil work.  That
was all done by professionals. ;-)  (Which is, of course, a
compliment, Mistress.)

Connor, sweet, innocent, and never realizing how far Uggedei's wives
and mistresses would go

(That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)