[Artemisia] Update for Middle Eastern War VI

Robert Shepherd matthewmorgon at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 22:08:31 CDT 2005

This is to let everyone know of the upcoming feast, prepared by our Lord Bjorn. The best cook (as far as I am concerned in the kingdom), and funniest cook around. He will be preparing a Persian feast to tempt the taste buds and please the eyes.

3 Spreads (Crab, Hummas, Herb & Nut), with Bread.

Grilled Flat Bread

Carrots & Barley

Black Pepper Finger Beef

Salted Rice

Nutty Curry Chicken

Fruit Compose with Cake

For those that may have food allergies, please contact Lord Bjorninn Mikli (Cliff Johnson) at 801-358-5623.

The feast will be served on Saturday night, also, there will be entertainment while we are all eating.

Feast must be prepaid by May 6. Send Cheack to Katrina Tucker at 1937 South Main Street Orem, UT, 84508 or Contact Lady Kadrina Tanskalianen at 801-225-7218 , for info.

Don’t wait space is very limited and they are going fast.