[Artemisia] Uprising XIX Land Allocation

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Apr 16 23:12:04 CDT 2005

First let me give that reminder, you have two weeks left before the Uprising
XIX Pre-Registration Check Cut Off Date of April 30 gets here, After that
date you will need to send a Cashiers Draft or Money Order (Don't send cash
in the mail, though I will accept it in person.) Pre-Registration fully
closes on May 20th.

I do not have Land Deputies for the following groups, and I'm not going to
randomly assign them.
Artemisian Royal
Outlands Royal
1000 Eyes (B) (OK, in this case HE Dietrich will be drafted, we can't have
that can we?)
Arn Hold (B)
Bronzehelm (S)
If you are volunteering, please send me an e-mail informing me.  If you do
not see your group to camp with listed in this or the following list, it
means no-one has pre-registered under that name as a Group Camping With, nor
has anyone contacted me to be a Land Deputy for that group.

The following groups are listed with their assigned Land Deputy:
The Abbey  -  Vicountess Lynn
League of York (H) - Duchess Corisande de Burgh
1000 Eyes - Uprising Guard  -  Ivar
House Rikker (H) -  Helen Might de Gunthorpe
Darbuka (H) - Master Angus Sinclair
The Brotherhood (H) - Baroness Deirdre
Sentinels' Keep (B) - Baroness Deirdre
Brew Ha House (H) - Mistress Cecilia di Firenze OP
Barony Ashton (H) - Bonnheddwr Morgan Blaidd Du
Loch Salann (B) - Lady Maysun (Mia) Nura al Ishfahani al Samarkandiyya
Bergstadts (H) - Herzog Reinmar
House Black Flame (H) - Brother Jacob
Black Wing Company ( ) - Lady Bethoc ni Coiseam Du Cruford

If you want to see the actual numbers of land requests or people
pre-registered, it is on the Land Allocation page on the Uprising Site
(www.uprisingwar.org).
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.