[Artemisia] A Request

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Apr 18 18:39:35 CDT 2005

AFAIK, Maitre Guillaume is still taking applications.  I believe he announced that again at Crown Tournament, about a week ago.  It is also still listed on the Kingdom Webpage.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.  I would love to be wrong (this time)  :)

thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach

 --- On Mon 04/18, John Gibson < scjd at poboxes.com > wrote:
I understood from my Baronial Reeve someone had stepped up and was all but approved for this job.  Did they bow out, or were rejected for some reason?