[Artemisia] Heraldry Website

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Wed Apr 20 13:24:28 CDT 2005

Some of the groups of Artemisia are different then the Arms I have collected
on the 1000 Eyes Baronial web site (www.uprisingwar.org/bote Links Page).
I'm not complaining, they are both drawn from the same blazon, and I didn't
draw any of them (cut and paste is a wonderful thing as a web minister) what
I would like to know is, if a group prefers the way their devices are drawn
on http://heraldry.griffin-dor.org/groups/Kingdoms.htm to the device I
already have on the web site, let me know, I'll grab and change them.

Nice site.  Really nice site.

You know... <tackle gag> mmm mmm m....

:-
:-This has all the group heraldry for the Knowne World!
:-Check it out.
:-http://heraldry.griffin-dor.org/groups/Kingdoms.htm
:-Thea
:-aka Heraldry Geek