[Artemisia] Pavilion/Awning for sale

sisters stuff sistersstuff at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:43:44 CDT 2005

Hello all!

I accidentally posted this using another email account and some groups wouldn't let me post, so here it is again...

I am NOT selling this and I hope that I am not breaking any protocols with this post - but I thought that someone might be interested in this Pavilion / Awning that is for sale in today's thrifty nickel in UT County.

The ad reads... "Awning 20X20 carnival/production type yellow/white stripes with encloseable sides, heavy canvas type material, strong metal frame. Excellent condition. $800/ offer. (801) 568-9832"

again, I am NOT selling this, I just hope it is useful for someone!
Siwsan M.