[Artemisia] Workshop at the Middle Eastern War

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 13:15:40 CDT 2005

Greetings everyone!  For those of you who may not know, the Shire of Arrows' Flight is hosting the Middle Eastern War camping event the weekend of May 13-15th.  It will be held at the castle grounds in Provo.

There will be two Middle Eastern workshops held Saturday evening; a beginning drum and a well rounded belly dance one.  The belly dance workshop is going to be a two hour from beginning to endurance sort of thing.  We are hoping to schedule this from 4-6pm.  The drum workshop will also be in the evening after the fighting is done.

If you have any questions on these workshops, or would like to teach a middle eastern interest workshop, please let me know.

Thanks,
Megen