[Artemisia] Just a dumb question

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sun Apr 24 09:30:39 CDT 2005

John,

The first reply was from Corisande, this reply is from Alan.

This is actually a fine example of the  downfalls of relying on computers.
What the H#$^ll is a PRN number?

I can tell you all the Kings of England from the Conquest to the Tudors, and
many details about them.  I can explain the evolution of armour and details
of many great medieval battles.  I can explain to you verbally, or in
person, the details of a flat snap sword blow.

I however, don't have much interest, or time to learn about computers and
their lingo.  They are useful in their place, but many of us don't care to
go to that place.

So that is why some people want written confirmations.

Thanks for asking, and I know that we of the Youngforest household are not
the only people that feel this way.

YIS,

Alan