[Artemisia] Sheep or is it "Mary's Little Lambs"

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Tue Apr 26 15:42:36 CDT 2005

Hum - sounds yummy.  If I'm not mistaken she has Icelandics.  There have
been some yummy sounding recipies in the breed assoc. newletter...  Hope the
triplets are weaned...

Since these are my first Icelandic babies, the little ram is lucky - I
promised him he wouldn't end up as dinner.  (a weather perhaps - but not a
roast!)

Gefjon