[Artemisia] Uprising XIX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Tue Apr 26 20:09:41 CDT 2005

OK Land Deputies for Households and other groups should be receiving there
primary questionnaire tonight.  I just thought everyone should be aware that
you will very shortly be asked for details by someone from the group you
will be camping with.

If you are a Land Deputy for Uprising XIX (in charge of organizing your
camping groups' layout etc) and do not receive an e-mail from me, it means I
do not have you listed, and you should contact me immediately.

If you are curious who the Land Deputies are (and groups I know about)
please go to www.uprisingwar.org and under the
"Event  Details" menu click "Land Allocation".  It also has an overview of
pre-registration info.

Thanks for your time,
Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Sergeant Major, Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Come to Uprising XIX www.uprisingwar.org
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.