[Artemisia] Iron Chef at Uprising

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Tue Apr 26 21:44:08 CDT 2005

> Be scared!  Sharp Knives, Flame, Tempers, Caravans of raiding Mauraders..
Well, one could hope.
> Here are the rules for this year's Iron Chef sponsored by the Abbey.
> * You may start the Iron Chef Competition at 9am on the Friday of Uprising
by picking up your ingredients at the Abbey.   <

Oh, Dear!  I hope this isn't THE Iron Chef  that was scheduled to be hosted
by the Barony.  I have it marked on the calendar for July 23rd!   Tell me it
isn't so!  coz I can't get there until Friday afternoon or later  :(

Caointiarn
Captain  for the Kitchen Wenches
Medieval Iron Chef Winners 2004