[Artemisia] Convocation/motel

sandrah at surfbest.net sandrah at surfbest.net
Wed Apr 27 19:07:29 CDT 2005

All questions (hopefully) can be answered on the Kingdom Website.
http://www.artemisia.sca.org/Event/Convocation.htm has the hotel
information, the event information, the schedule, etc.  If you want
specific info and don't want to wade through the event copy, there
are buttons on the side with questions and responses (I had fun with
those). This copy went up as soon as the information was made
available (shortly after the inital query on the Aerie).

In Service to the Crown and the Kingdom of Artemisia
THL Marisa nic Griogar
Kingdom Web Minister