[Artemisia] Convocation Parking?

Sandra Holladay sandrah at surfbest.net
Thu Apr 28 03:42:24 CDT 2005

You're not annoying, Aurora,

That's a very valid question and one that had not been addressed.  I
contacted a very reliable source (Gearoid can't think of his last name) who
informed me that the site does indeed have its own parking lot which will
hold approximately 30-40 cars.  Perhaps not as many was we will need, but it
will certainly take the pressure off of finding parking in the area.

YIS,
Marisa
P.S. I will get this information on the Kingdom Website tonight.