[Artemisia] Something Odd

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Fri Apr 29 01:56:51 CDT 2005

Think of it this way (which is why Anti-Virus and Blocker software has gone
to services vs teh buy once and update once in a blue moon), As soon as you
write a filter or block, some idiot is writing a way to get around it.  On
the good side, I heard on the radio today, that some politician is sueing
one of the SpyWare makers with a class action suit.  I wish him luck!