[Artemisia] An Open Letter - Faith

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 18:49:15 CDT 2005

I, like many on this list, find myself torn-
I know and like Ibrahim, I know and like Hoegaarden and Chiara.

So, I will simply say this- Sir Dan, since you were not part of the peer
circles and/or private discussions in question, you don't *know* whether or
not HRM Hoegaarden supported re-knighting Lycurgus.  More importantly, you
don't *know* for sure that *that* is the core issue here.  Further, consider
that Hoegaarden may be the kind of man that does as his King requests in
open court, regardless of his personal feelings.

I've known Ibrahim, Hoegaarden, and Chiara for a number of years, and one
thing I state with confidence in this matter- All of those people are
Honorable, and do what they believe is best for Their Kingdom, and none
would take such steps as sanctioning any member of the SCA lightly.

I don't know the whole story, I doubt anyone on this list does.  I have
faith in my friends, and I'm sure that when I need to know, they'll tell me.
Until then, I wait.

Just Morgan