[Artemisia] An Open Letter - Faith

Brett Bowen sheiksadiq at juno.com
Tue Aug 2 19:29:42 CDT 2005

Delurking.

I do not have much personal knowledge on the matter, but I can state that
at Glory, several peers told me that there was no consultation at all
with the Outlands Chiv on this matter before it happened.  Loki was
brought up, belted, and the current reign ended immediately thereafter
with the investiture of Hoegaarden and Chiara, catching all, including
the chiv, by surprise.  I think that this may be one of the reasons so
many peers in the Outlands are upset -- A king re-knighted Loki without
consulting the circle.  I'm not saying Brahim didn't have the right to do
this, because I believe he does, but given the nature of the original
offense for which Loki was asked to resign, it is understandable that
emotions run hot on this one.

I do think it should be left to the Outlands to deal with (and I guess
the BOD if the Outlands feels the need to bring them in on this.)

Wouldn't it be nice if we could completely seperate politics from our fun
game?

Salaam,

Sadiq (the drummer formerly known as Angus)

Relurking