[Artemisia] An Open Letter - Faith

Dan S. wyddershin at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:23:54 CDT 2005

Greetings,

I can tell you what Ibrahim told me.

Hoegaarden DID advocate for Loki to Ibrahim directly and was one of the main
people who convinced Ibrahim to do what he did.

Loki WAS discussed at at least one peer circle during Ibrahim's reign and at
many before that while Ibrahim was a resident of the Outlands.

No matter how you cut it, this is basically a kill the messenger thing. Loki
was hated by many, and so (I feel that) Ibrahim is being scapegoated.

The Outlands will be inviting the BoD to set up a situation where Crowns are
fearful of making decisions that are not popular with their councils. ALL
Crwons. Even the Kingdoms that have 'The Kings Word is Law' in thier Kingdo
Law.  Should a Crown make unpopular decisions? Not if they can help it.
Should they have the freedom to do so? Absolutely.

IF you kick back and let the process play out without participating, you
will have NO recourse if this trainwreck comes to fruition. This is not the
first time this drama has played out, but is the most clear cut black and
white it's ever been. The time to object and be heard is NOW, not after
Ibrahim is sanctioned.

In Service,

Sir Daniel