[Artemisia] Re: An Open Letter

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil archergodwin at cableone.net
Wed Aug 3 20:18:48 CDT 2005

>IF you kick back and let the process play out without participating, you
>will have NO recourse if this trainwreck comes to fruition. This is not the
>first time this drama has played out, but is the most clear cut black and
>white it's ever been. The time to object and be heard is NOW, not after
>Ibrahim is sanctioned.
>
>In Service,
>
>Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel,

I would jump on the train, if I knew without a doubt which way it was traveling.

What we have so far, is information twice removed from the source. I'm not jumping nor objecting based on
here-say.

If indeed the previous and current King of the Outlands have issues that they brought the BOD in for,
perhaps a post from them personally as to what is happening, would be in order in light of the fact that
this could affect all kingdoms.

People being made peer by an outgoing King/Queen without consulting / or very little consulting is not
indigenous to the Outlands. It has happened in Artemisia as well. So I don't think that is the issue. The
issue may be the decision to do so, against the will of the majority /peer circle involved.

If indeed the statement "the King's word is law" is found in the kingdom's laws, then it really is a non-
issue, and does not concern the BOD.

In this situation, we have sets of instances that seem to be at odds against each other. Not clear enough to
object to anything.

With best of intention, I understand, good Knight.

Lord Godwin