[Artemisia] Proposed Rapier Tourney Circuit

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 08:23:15 CDT 2005

Greetings to Artemisia's Rapier community.  There is a 'get together' planned to take place at Midge Marsh/Investiture to discuss all the concerns, suggestions, and questions you may have about the proposed Rapier Tourney Circuit.  It will be at 10am the Saturday of the event.  We will meet on the rapier field before battles begins.

If you are unable to attend, please feel free to email me and I will bring up your suggestions at the meeting for you.

Thanks,
Megen

Chancellor of the Artemisian Tourney Circuit