[Artemisia] for those not attending Pennsic or Pheonix Rising......

Thor and Jenn Nordwick hjordierocks at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:18:30 CDT 2005

Feel like traveling to Gillette WY??? this is what we're planning.....

Fighter Practice on August 20 will be in full faire with banners and
all, a celebration of the local participants of the modern Middle Ages.
This will be a fine opportunity to show those who have not yet
discovered the SCA what the Society is all about.  Please come in garb
and bring banners, projects, and items to display!

On August 20th at 1pm we will assemble our weapons, armor up, and take
the field.  We meet at Dalbey Park near the children's play area and
bathrooms.

There will be a BBQ dinner afterwards provided by Thor & Gwenhwyvar.

To get to Dalbey Park - Take I-90 to the Douglas exit (Hwy 59).  The
park is on the left past Lakeway Dr. (Arby's) and the Energy Dodge
dealership.  If you cross the bridge you've gone too far.

For crash space, hotel information, camping, or just general questions
feel free to contact Gwenhwyvar at 307-686-4819 or
prrrrplkat at hotmail.com.