[Artemisia] Second Open Letter Re:Ibrahim and Ileana and the BoD

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sun Aug 21 10:05:58 CDT 2005

Greetings,

In fact, ALL of this is second hand, and is normal in situations like this,
facts are omitted.  If you have concerns then contact the BoD directly.  If
you have questions, contact the "players" directly.  Otherwise, most of us
aren't informed enough to have an opinion is this situation.

And to bring up something as having a "severe lack of Chivalry", without
having first hand knowledge of the specific situation(s), is hardly called
for.

As I stated in another list, everyone involved (and I know all of them,
except Duke Lycurgus) is a good and honorable person.  Let's give them time
and space to work out a difficult situation.  I belive they would do the
same for us if the situation were reversed.

Something to consider.  Not trying to start any fights with anyone.

Duke Alan