[Artemisia] Attn: Yumitori/ SCA movie...

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Mon Aug 22 09:21:10 CDT 2005

Erik Joramo wrote:

> can we lose this Kim Fazio person? No Offense but this person
> is clogging up the bandwidth with emails about how you can get
>a DVD from estrella 20.It has now become spam. Please remove this person.
> Niall Logan

Frankly this entire video could have been edited to 30min and made a
great SCA recruiting film. As it is I wouldn't buy it and Kian and I
cringed watching it.

It highlights nearly everything we should NOT do or show to a
potentially interested player. Especially young children. The fighting
clips are great, and a few of the commentators are quite good, but there
were alot of people that should NOT be in front (or behind) the camera.
Spending 10 minutes listening to a drunk "pirate" (who couldn't keep a
stright accent) and 5 minutes on not bathing at events did nothing for me.

HE Juliana