[Artemisia] Fw: [HorseArchery] Helena, MT

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Mon Aug 22 16:09:56 CDT 2005

For those interested in horseback archery see non-sca event listed below.
SCA Mounted Archery is nearly the same. Many Dogs' show is great to
watch.
Yaasamiin(a)
--formerly spelled Yasmeena

Mu'allemah Yaasamiin al-Raqqasa al-'Ala'iyiyya OL, OP, Cd'O, etc.
"The Equestrian Mistress"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html