[Artemisia] Displeasure with the Corporation

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Aug 22 18:48:43 CDT 2005

Please - I am respectfully asking to have this topic of conversation (Ibrahim and Ileana and the BoD) come to a halt on this list.

There are constantly things that are happening and changing in the immediate situation that most of us have no business or need to be involved in.  Those who need to know already know.  Unless you were there, or you speak to them regularly, you don't know how they feel.  Many of the people reading these posts now have a different perception (or any perception at all) of two people they may or may not even know.

I am getting the feeling that Sir Daniel, among others, are using this situation to express their displeasure with the way the corporate structure works.  I will agree that the "system" needs work.  But when I asked for input on the Grand Council discussion items, I received ONE response.  I have heard from over two dozen people on the topic of Ibrahim and Ileana.  If y'all want to see things change, you need to speak up in a positive, or at least proactive, manner.  This does involve corresponding with the BoD directly. This does involve responding to commentary from the BoD when requested. It does not involve further using the situation with Ibrahim and Ileana and continuing to drag their names through it over and over. It is reasonable and possible, at this point, to address the underlying issues on a more global level, rather than talking about what did or did not happen with Ibrahim and Ileana.

The Grand Council has already been discussing the methods by which sanctions are handled, as well as corporate structure issues.  To me, that seems far more productive.  If you are interested in subscribing to the Grand Council mailing list, please contact me.  You cannot post if you are not on the Council, but you can read the messages to remain informed.  You are also free to contact myself or Sir Conrad von Zuberbuhler (your kingdom appointee to the Grand Council) at any time.

As always, I remain in service to Artemisia and the dream we share,
Thea
THL Theodora of Trebizond
At large member of the Grand Council
Sable Plume Clerk of the Signet
Lady to Bjarki, Ibrahim's first Squire
"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach