[Artemisia] Lost Items from Hearthwarming

Tony Palmer liamthered at cableone.net
Mon Aug 22 17:58:23 CDT 2005

Actually, Niccolo,
I DO have your things. And there WAS more than just the bottle and Bocce
set. Unfortunately, I will not be going to Midge Marsh, but I will inquire
if anyone from Twae Linnes, or anyone passing through on there way there,
would be so kind as to pick them up and take them to you.

Anyone?

Bueller . . .?

Liam