[Artemisia] Ciann's Music and songs FOr those who do not know.

james hayes WiseDragon at msn.com
Tue Aug 23 21:50:22 CDT 2005

For those of you who do not know over the Years I have collected as many songs in the S.C.A. as I could get a hold of by almost any means that I could. The long and short of it is that I have most songs in my collection or can probably find them. Between Ciann's original song book, and "The Elf Hill times, and The Artemisia song book I believe I have most of Ciann's works

   Tangle Do you want something in specific?

   For those who do not know myself my knowledge and my wealth of information will be soon lost to the S.C.A. In as much as I am leaving when My membership expires at the end of Sept. DO not ask in this forum and that is all that needs to be said.

                    James