[Artemisia] Midge Marsh Melee

Biancaraven at aol.com Biancaraven at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 02:12:58 CDT 2005

Seems to be a bit of misunderstanding about Midge Marsh/Investiture and the
BBQ.
The BBQ is funded out of our (Thorvald and my) personal checking  account -
it is the future Baron's and Baroness' gift to the Kingdom.  In  no way is the
reeve's office of Gryphon's Lair (or the SCA) paying for this part  of the
dinner, so the day trip fee is to cover just the event cost (the  fee is what we
have always requested for day trippers at all of our  camping events for the
past several years).  The  BBQ is just a bonus for those people attending our
special  day.

Please join us for socializing with good friends, even if free pork, steak,
and a potluck does not appeal to you.
Thanks and hope to see you there!
Bianca