[Artemisia] Cross posted upon request from Atenveldt

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Wed Aug 24 17:41:11 CDT 2005

From: jason kolton
To: atenveldt at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:27 PM
Subject: [aten] 1st Ever CA Quick and the Dead Tourney..at Estrella

Ok..I've been saying I would sponsor and CA related
tourney. So..here goes.

ANNOUNCING THE 1ST EVER ESTRELLA QUICK AND THE DEAD
TOURNEY.

Whats this you ask?..and why the hell is Sir Jason
sponsoring it?  Because he said he would.

We're in the Wild Atenveldt West..so..its a sho'down.

Each archer will step out into that lonely street,
bow/xbow in hand. Arrow/bolt in the quiver. At lay
on..load..draw and fire.  Only killing shots count.
BTW..you'll be standing a 3 ft circle. Step out..and
die.

Rnd 1: 15ft.
Rnd 2: 20ft
Rnd 3: 25ft and so all the way out to 50ft (assuming
there's enough participants.

The final round...is at 10ft. There is no minimum
distance rule out here. There are no light fighters.
As long as the arrow clears the weapon its good to go.

There will be prizes for the final THREE combatants.
Just don't know what they'll be yet. If only 3 folks
show up...they get prizes.

Day and Time of Tourney to be decided..probably after
fighting on one days on the broken field.

Feel Free to x-post this Announcement to other lists.
I'll be x-posting on the Aten List.

Sir Jason
Aten EM