[Artemisia] Midge Marsh and our canine friends

iru san irusan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 20:49:40 CDT 2005

Greetings,

   Some of you may be wondering "Can I take my faithful war-hound (Rover, Pictbane or Snuggims) to the event in Gryphon's Lair this weekend?"    My husband just reurned from helping set up site and says there are signs everywhere saying dogs must be on leashes, and of course we are all responsible enough to clean up after them.  My apologies for belonging to a shire which cannot be bothered to get you this information in a timely manner so that you could plan ahead, even when the information was requested on their own group list (not an official means of communications ).

Slainte'

Irusan