[Artemisia] Silver Pass X Fire allowed

Adriana adriana_riverhold at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 11:45:06 CDT 2005

Good news of Silver Pass X--
If you  are heading for Silver Pass this weekend, bring your above-the-
ground fire pit (and of course fire extinguishers).  They can be used
to ward off the evening’s coolness, but please use caution.

Current weather forecast for Durango for the weekend is partly cloudy,
lows 45-55, highs 75-85.  Check the event website for weather updates--
http://www.silverpass.info/

We hope you can make it in for Friday evening’s torchlight tourney, but
there will be plenty of heavy and light weapons action all weekend.

Captain of the Stag’s Blood southern semifinals is Saturday afternoon.
Windhover Bard southern semifinals is Saturday evening.
Populace bardic is Sunday evening.
Drumming and dancing at the new drum circle is Sunday evening.

Lord Sean has plenty of archery time planned, Baron Darkes says
“knives, axes, spears, we’re going to throw them and there will be fine
prizes at the thrown weapons competition“.
Milady Arwen will host the Rolling Pin Toss again and she has made fine
new garb for Antonio, brave target for the ladies’ enthusiasm.

For our younger folk  there will be the event created by Mistress Royse
and THL Constance, a bounty hunt for  “plague rats”.
Small creatures sporting fancy colored tails and other ornamentation
can be found around the camp and brought in for valuable goods.
Bounties will likely be paid at Sunday evening court.  Look for the
rules at Troll.

I am off to prepare  the site for your coming,
hope to see you there.
In service, Adriana