[Artemisia] Hurricane Relief

Drew drew at drewncapris.net
Tue Aug 30 14:58:51 CDT 2005

Press release:

Indianapolis, Indiana:
The Chateau Teafort Trio (George L. Reed (faheud), Drew Nicholson (Purple),
and Kathryn Kibellus (Valencia)..) announced today that all profits from
their debut album will be donated to assist SCA participants suffering
damages as a result of Hurricane Katrina in the Gulf Coasts of Louisiana,
Mississipi, and Alabama. "Whilst it is only a drop in the bucket of all that
was lost," said the Trio spokesman George Reed, "Every bit helps in a time
where much help is needed. We are dedicated to using our art to help our
extended family through a difficult time."

The Album is Whippoorwill, by the Chateau Teafort Trio. a 2 cd set for
$15.00 plus $2.00 P&H....for orders of more than 3 cd's maximum shipping
cost is $6.00

Chateau Teafort Trio checks payable to George L. Reed
3617 Sommersworth Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46228

More information is available at:

http://www.fanucci.org/aid.html

--
Ich nehme an, wer ich bin.

My heart knew where to go. All I had to do was follow the sound of its song.