[Artemisia] [Fwd: [Apprentice] SCA-911 Group at Yahoo]

Trish Wheeler tecklameadow at planet-save.com
Tue Aug 30 15:24:44 CDT 2005

Subject: [Apprentice] SCA-911 Group at Yahoo
From:    "Vallawulf Rurikson" <vallawulf at yahoo.com>
Date:    Tue, August 30, 2005 1:38 pm
To:      apprentice at yahoogroups.com

Sorry for the mass cross-posting. Padre and I started the idea for an  SCA
emergency list in Atenveldt a few years back during the Rodeo- Chedeski
Fire. Now, as we've seen over the last years, there are
emergencies throughout the Knowne Worlde.

This list (SCA-911 AT yahoogroups.com) is to coordinate the
announcement of emergencies, the coordination of money, supplies,
equipment and people to and from those emergencies.

Please feel free to forward this list to as many other SCA lists as  you
can and help our brothers and sisters!

Cheers,
Vallawulf of Atenveldt

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/PJ_qlB/TM

FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN. You must contact
the sender/senders for permission. Period. Failure to do so will result in
your removal from the list. ** PROBLEMS?:apprentice-owner at yahoogroups.com
** CHANGE OR YOUR EDIT EMAIL ADDRESS?  Send blank email for instructions
to: app_email_change at medievalbeads.com ** SHORTEN THAT LINK:
http://tinyurl.com | ** SHARE THAT PICTURE: http://tinypic.com/   Yahoo!
Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Lady Teckla MacNaughton of Unicorn Meadow
Lady in Waiting to HE Baroness Rachel Ravenlock
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia