[Artemisia] library demo challenge--do you remember?

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:24:01 CDT 2005

Before summer began I issued a challenge--organize a demo at your local
library and win books!  The books are waiting . . . I have yet to receive
documentation from anyone about their group's demos.  Little Cote du Ciel
did 3 demos with a 4th one completely rained out.  Here are the rules again
for those who forgot:

1--send me proof of a demo at a library to promote summer reading
programs--a letter of thanks from the library, a flier, a photo, etc.
2--tell me what you did.  (If you did an activity that would be fun at an
event, tell me about it and I will forward the idea to the person in charge
of Kingdom youth activities.)
3--the children of Cote du Ciel will decide who had the best demo, and
several children's books will be on their way to your group to add to your
group's library, to donate to a local library, or to give as prizes/gifts.

I can't wait for the mail!  If you have the technology (scanner, digital
camera, etc), you can send everything via e-mail.
Mistress Rebecca Chadderton
Rebecca Mikkelsen
171 South 300 West
Logan, UT 84321