[Artemisia] a new challenge

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 31 13:19:07 CDT 2005

This woman still does (carry handwork).  Just ask my co-workers.  Or the
people at the laundramat.  Or the people on the bus (I commute), or
pretty much anyone from BSK.  It's knitting I tend to carry with me,
though--the embroidery I do is detailed enough that doing it in a moving
vehicle is difficult (bumpy roads, mostly).  I'm finding, though, that a
good long road trip to Coronation or something can get me the better
part of a pair of socks, having the luxury, as I do, of not driving. ;o)
I bring things to events, as well, but am often busy in the kitchen or
something, so not much gets done, handicraft-wise.  Luckily enough,
knitting *is* period-appropriate for my persona's current time period
(mid-late 14th century).  Spinning is, too. <g>
--maire "have tools and wool, will travel" ni nuanain...