[Artemisia] Calling ALL 2006 Event Stewards and NEW Sage Advice Email address

togood at rmci.net togood at rmci.net
Thu Dec 1 09:28:52 CST 2005

Greetings!

It is that time again and I am putting out the call to ALL Event Stewards.
I have not received very many events for up coming months ESPECIALLY for
January.  For your event to be "official" it needs to be published in the
Kingdom Newsletter.  I am missing Event copies for the following areas &
events:

Jan 06
14	Silverkeep	Birthday Bash
21	Sentinel's Keep 	Midwinter Revel
21	Loch Salann/ Arrow's Flight	Collegium

TODAY is the LAST day if you want to publish your event in January.  I
will need the write up and the completed registration form by Midnight
tonight.

March Event Stewards, I would also appreciate getting your event copies as
soon as possible. (Please, please, please) :-)

April - December Event Stewards, want better attendance at your event?
Send in NOW and help the Populace prepare!  :-)

Due to small issues, the Sage Advice will be changing email addresses
starting today.  The new address is up on the Kingdom web page and can be
found below with USPS mailing address info as well.  Please start using
this new email address immediately for all Sage correspondence.

Also, please remember I reply to all Event write-ups received.  If you did
not get a reply, I did not get the event copy, feel free to pick up the
phone and call.

With that said, here is the usual posting also printed in the front cover
page:

PLEASE SEND ELECTRONICALLY ALL:
Submissions, Event Articles with Registration Form, Event teasers, release
forms, out of Kingdom events, stories, poems, artwork, changes, etc.
Please place event name or article name in the subject line.  I prefer
JPG's if at all possible.

If Advertising and Artwork cannot be sent electronically PLEASE
send them CAMERA ready, black and white on White Paper, font 10 plain.
Please submit a clean original to be scanned and send to:

     Lady Freydis the Good
     MKA (Tonya Good)
     2655 Camden Ave.
     Boise, ID 83704
     208-658-1943
     KOASAGEADVICE at GMAIL.COM
     koasageadvice at gmail.com

ALL submissions: are subject to the approval of the Kingdom Chronicler who
also reserves the right to refuse, redraw, retype or reformat any item and
publish on space availability basis.

Release Forms:  all items submitted to the Sage Advice for publication
must be accompanied by a release form.

Out of Kingdom event announcements: will be printed on a space
available basis.

Advertising RATES: ALL advertising is on a prepaid, and space available
basis.  Make checks payable to "SCA  Inc.-Sage Advice."  $60 full page;
$40 half page; $20 fourth page.

DEADLINE IS THE 1st of the preceding cover month, I.E. December 1st For
the January issue.

SMILES!!!
Lady Freydis