[Artemisia] crass commercial announcement-fleeces and roving from period sheep (Icelandics) for sale

Mary Hodges hodgemary at onewest.net
Sat Dec 3 11:41:28 CST 2005

Hi-
I have several nice Icelandic fleeces for sale, including two that are
twelve month rather than six month shears from adult sheep (that means
long, long locks to spin).  I also have a bunch of Icelandic roving
processed to make Lopi yarn (not period, but very easy to spin and makes
great sweater and sock yarn).  I sell roving in 8 or 16 ounce lots.

If you are interested, e-mail me for details off-list.
Jehane