[Artemisia] Postage Stamps

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 08:52:58 CST 2005

Greetings All,
  Be aware that the cost of postage is going up as of January 8th to $.39 cents.  If you are going to do customized stamps, you will want to wait until they are set for the higher rates.  Otherwise you will have to place a tacky mundane $.02 cent stamp next to your pretty custom one.
  In Service,
  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
  Baroness of Arn Hold
  p.s. same info origianlly posted to our local list by my husband Baron Tor.

Mark Chapman <whitewolf at lolopeak.com> wrote:
  Everyone,
You can create US postage stamps your self with what ever you want as art. Your photo, your coat of arms, anything that the Post office considers in "Good Taste" . Go to www.stamps.com that is the people with the Kingdom stamps are doing & then charging lots extra for having done it!

Ådne

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the
most discoveries, is not "Eureka!", but "That's funny..."
--Isaac Asimov

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST
"It is only with the heart that one sees clearly.
What is truely essential is invisable to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery