[Artemisia] Union of two fencers...

fenton at orderoftherose.org fenton at orderoftherose.org
Thu Dec 8 11:13:04 CST 2005

Forgive the Mundane annoucement.

But my Fiancee Ashten and I are getting married soon! (as a lot of you know ;) )
 And I apologize for not haivng invitations for everyone for I don't have any
addresses! but I would like you all to know that any and all are invited to our
reception.

The wedding will take place on Saturday Dec 17th.  The reception is that night
at the Farmington Community center from 6:30 to 8:30. Right next to the
farmington swimming pool at 120 South Main street (across from the county
building).

Also one the night before in Provo from 6-8 for those that are down there.  That
one is at the White Willow reception center at 342 N 500 W.

More information and a map to the place can be found on our website at
www.chrisandashtenswedding.com as well as pictures, our announcement and other
fun stuff.

I really hope to see all of you there!

Thanks