[Artemisia] Otherhill Candlemas

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:11:15 CST 2005

For those who are intending to attend Otherhill Candlemas on 28 January ...
pray heed these words

I need to know as soon as possible how many are planning to attend.  Yes,
there is a reason.  At the moment, we are intending to hold the event at Sir
Sig's modest manor.  If we have more than 20 prepaid reservations, I am
intending to rent a hall, and the size of the table will be less important.

to entice those who may be considering paying a visit to Otherhill for
Candlemas, here is what will be served.

STARTERS
oatcakes with savory cheese and herbs
stuffed eggs

SET THE FIRST
Lamb stew
brown bread

SET THE SECOND
Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese
Lentils

SET THE THIRD
Roast beef
vegetable slice

ENDERS
bannock with mixed berries and whipped cream

Thanks

Malkin
feast coordinator.

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com